10 reasons to learn Spanish
- More than 450 million people speak Spanish. It is
either an official language, or is spoken in: Argentina,
Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba,
Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial
Guinea, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama,
Paraguay, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
- It is the second business language, after English and
is an official language of the ONU, European Union,
UNESCO, WTO, Mercosur and many other international
- To enjoy your future travel to Mexico, Cuba, Spain,
or South America.
- It’s a chance to experience new music, food,
movies, dance and culture.
- Bilingual people have more career choices. Learning
Spanish improves your employment opportunities.
- To improve your business capabilities if you are
involved in manufacturing, importing or exporting.
- To develop your imagination and creativity.
- To gain a better understanding of Spanish and Latin
- Spanish is an easy language to learn.
- To gain a better understanding of the artists,
musicians, writers and great thinkers of Spanish culture.